Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The last Post? Chicken Of The Woods

Method...

First, sniff out and stalk your chicken Then, see if it looks how you remember it should.... mmmmmmm, maybe... Next, carry a bit back to your boat Then....I don't know fry it or something.
Then, await tasting to see if it really is Chicken Of The Woods or alternatively, hallucinations, symptoms and death's sweet kiss. Should be interesting either way.

If I've got it wrong, thanks for reading my blog (really though - get a life), leave everything to the donkey sanctuary and compost what's left of me.
Cheers.



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Llosgi said...

hee-hee! Hope you feel okay?! I know exactly how you feel when you eat foraged fungi - I always wonder if I'm going to snuff it! Then I wonder how long it will take for my dog to start eating me. But hey - there aren't that many shots of exciting adreniline on the canals, (apart from the odd direct action outburst) so enjoy it.

10:23 am  
Blogger Llosgi said...

oops - adrenalin.

10:24 am  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Just had an enquiry from the donkey sanctury.....

2:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home