Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Middlewich Bound...


Horse-Drawn and about to unhitch, Saturn on the way to the Middlewich Folk and Boat Festival pictured on the Shroppie between Audlem and Nantwich. I intend to take Cosmos to the event which I might even be playing at somewhere. I think the horse must be Bonny.
Part of the event is a floating garden festival. The official link didn't work when I tried it so here's what GB had to say about it.
I'm hoping to get some sort of compost so I can grow some more plants (maybe some edible ones!). Without a car things like compost buying can be a bit of a problem, although I know a garden centre in Sutton, near Macclesfield which is right by the canal.
OOOOOhhhh I miss the lovely Macc canal. Not been there for 9 months or more and will head slowly, inexorably and happily in that direction after Middlewich I think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home