Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh go on then here's my answers...

(If you don't know what I'm on about click here)

1. The Macclesfield
2. Haven't got one
3. The lead singer from Bat For Lashes
4. Wild by Jay Griffiths
5. Evening
6. Grumpy People who moan about things which aren't really important
7. Now
8. I haven't completely, though I did have to jump in once
9. Formula One World Champion (!)
10...have to go for longer walks
11. ..either very conformist or very non-conformist, not many in the middle
12. Getting exceedingly drunk with friends
13...more wildlife friendly design, I'm forever rescuing chicks from sluices and things
14. Nothing, I'm sure he, if it is a he, has enough on his plate
15. Windows

16. Cassette
17. Never done rivers yet - don't know
18. In rehab
19. Winning the 2003 Crewe Clarion Wheelers Hillclimb Championship
20. You will get the idea if you see the 3rd answer

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

3) I prefer the fiddle player, though ;-)

4) I'm currently reading 'pip pip' by JG - several people have told me I need to read Wild as well...

2:40 am  
Blogger JT said...

Wild is a great book too, and a more personal journey for Ms Griffiths as it turns out.

All the best.

7:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home