Friday, May 23, 2008

Just Don't Bother with a Certain Narrowboat Website

My first point of call on the web in the Narrowboat World is Andy Denny of Granny Buttons for interesting, entertaining, informed stories and considered opinions which are always open for debate and comment from his readers, not to mention his superb photography.

Not like certain other self-important, poorly considered, carping load of old toss you might find elsewhere. The site I'm referring, but no longer directly linking to got on a few people's nerves here, here perhaps most appropriately here.

3 Comments:

Blogger JT said...

I include this site in the "Carping load of old toss" category, incidentally. But at least this doesn't pretend to be anything else.

6:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jaytee, good luck with your gig this weekend. I'm in the area but don't want to leave my dog at night, but hope it all goes well and you have a great time.
- Carrie

4:51 am  
Blogger JT said...

Thanks Carrie. It's already happened as I'm writing this and it went really, really well. We'll book some 'proper' gigs soon.

All the best, J.

1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home