Monday, March 10, 2008

You Gotta Love 'em..

Rang up BW the other day because having a licence which ran out in January in the boat windows doesn't look good, and it's probably only a matter of time before the more officious boaties try to "dob me in it".

On the phone a nice lady confirmed that my licence had been processed (back in December) but not yet sent out. Oh and that the first of my nine direct debits to them might - yes MIGHT go out in April. For someone like me who earns odd amounts every month that's really useful!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison Smith said...

Interesting, same here, ours ran out in December and we had nothing. I've now prompted them twice in the past week and still no one has got back to us to let us know when we might be expected to pay or get a new license.

4:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home