Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blackbird Singing...

You might have noticed a lot of my headings are music related (and I sometimes do this without realising until later) but this one refers to another boat blogger.

Blackbird Singing was a really nice find because of the things we have in common, and this boater is a fellow 'deep greenie' troublemaker type such as myself by the look of things. Also on my blog-role are some fellow loonie liberal lefties and one or two in similar professions, as well as being boaters (you know who you are!).

All I need to find now is a boat-blogger who is a (would-be) rock god and a binge drinker and I've got the full set!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Llosgi said...

Hello Trouble. I'm glad you made contact cos I got to read your wonderfully rich blog and linked sites. I'm half-way through your writings on the car industry - (curse limited energy on narrowboats!) - fascinating stuff.

2:51 am  
Blogger BigJohn said...

Hi JayTee

Enjoy watching your blogging. the blackbird singing link doesn't work for me. Did you mean Blackbird Singing?

3:06 am  
Blogger JT said...

Hi Carrie & Thanks BigJohn - I've corrected the link now.

6:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home