Saturday, November 03, 2007

Where are you? Who are you?

Yes YOU! You who are reading this...

I've just fitted this sitemeter thingy on the right somewhere and I'm already addicted to it. I can see exactly where visitors to this website come from, what network they are on, which site they were referred to from, which country nee city they are surfing the web from. It's mega.

I'm trying to work out if there's a way of seeing their search criteria (maybe this is a service you need to pay for as it would obviously be important information to someone running a commercial site).

Anyroadup if you want to know who's reading this junk apart from you see
here

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Helge Helligsøe said...

I'm the one from Denmark: 87.55.144.# (Tele Danmark.
I love to read your blog: places you go, beer you dring, gigs you see and i gues that your political point of view is'nt that far from mine too. Keep on writing, and... more pics! Your nature pictures are really good.

9:51 am  
Blogger JT said...

Hi Helge. I'm glad you like my ramblings. I only have a camera-phone so I see a lot of things that don't look any good as photos because I can't zoom-in. But then I'm not carrying a bulky camera around.

All the best, j.

4:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home