Monday, August 06, 2007

I nearly bought the Daily Mail.


But then I remembered that it’s a right-wing, hysterical, vile, self-appointed representative of the “moral majority”, fascist so-called “news” paper (not really my favourite).

Why did I nearly buy it? Well though I’m not a particular fan of Prince I thought he’s at least interesting enough to get a freebee double CD if it’s being given away. The Limelight in Crewe is sometimes free on a Sunday so I wandered in, bumped into some friends there and this Prince copy-band were on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think jonathan rainers astrology

Is mostly spot on.

worth a look sagitarius is reading
well though venus is in retrograde.

10:45 am  
Blogger JT said...

Hi Anonymous!

My Mum likes him too...

8:25 am  
Blogger JT said...

OK so how d'you know I'm a Sagitarian?

....and you're telling me it's in retrograde!

3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home