Monday, July 16, 2007

A technical hitch...

The mobile phone - from which pretty much all the photos on this site come from has died (the battery refuses to charge again). Now it's only a year and a half or so old but Panasonic don't do phones any more and I can't buy a battery! So they may be a short delay photo-wise until I sort things out.

You can still txt or call me on my usual number because I'm using an old phone with no camera (& I might not have your number any more) 07906225002

Hang loose.

2 Comments:

Blogger BigJohn said...

Have a look at http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=panasonic+mobile+phone+battery
or search using Google. It could be a cheap alternative

12:01 pm  
Blogger JT said...

Thanks John I may give that a try when I get a min.

2:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home