Monday, October 08, 2007

Animal Quackers...(or Cow on the line)


On the way out of Middlewich I saw magnificent specimen of a fox, a duck with a squashed, overlapping beak who had clearly recovered and was managing fine, a heron catch and fly off with something that had legs (frog? crayfish?), an entirely black duck, more kingfishers than I could shake an iridescent stick at and then for an animal encore.....
I'd moored up to cook some food, heard an almighty splash ahead and saw a crazy cow emerge from the depths (she had been completely under when I looked up) and scramble out where her peers had run over (to have a look, come to the rescue or have what approximates to a 'laugh' in cow body language I know not!)
I suspect she fell in but like to think that she ran and jumped in, in the time-honoured fashion favoured by some dogs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home