Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Potential New Year Resolutions….

Admit to everyone I meet that I found Saddam’s hanging made me feel sick to the pits of my stomach – no matter what he’s done – KILLING IS WRONG. A killer is a killer – He was murdered as far as I’m concerned and the manner of his death can only be a bad thing in every conceivable way.

Join a human rights campaigning organisation – they seem to be slipping from under us in the name/false evil of “security”.


Scrap the above and start a campaign to have Bush humiliated and executed.

Finally plumb in my new sink unit!

Finally start/join that band.

Not have any New Year Resolutions.



I think I’ll go for No 6. Though maybe “stop ranting” would be a good one!

Have a great 2007 whoever you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home