Friday, December 08, 2006

Red is Dead....

(Red diesel for boaters that is - not the Communist variety judging by some colourful jumpers appearing in certain parts of the southern hemisphere)...token bit of politics there!

To be honest - I always feel a bit guilty about any diesel I use, as a sandle-wearing, guardian-reading liberal, (insert your own stereotype) environmentalist and in my heart of hearts will be much happier when I'm paying much more tax on Green (bio) deisel.

So that's just me then...?

Any tips on bio-fuel heating anyone? - I do mostly burn logs in my stove but wondered about charcoal or wood chip (now that power-stations are supposed to be going over to this)...

Whoops - that almost turned into a proper "blog" just then....I will revert back to using this site as basically a photo album with the occasional rant....I deal with far to much politics in my day job, not to mention having occasional psudo-interlectual conversations in the pub.

Surely pubs should be about drunkenness, frivolity and debauchery not "conversation"?

Discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home