Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lounging around...





In a previous post I mentioned that the combination of a friendly impromptu book exchange and my liking of decent stand-up comedy resulted in me reading (unlikely though I would have thought) a crime thriller. Well now I have become completely addicted to Mark Billingham's Tom Thorn thrillers and am on the last one (oh no!), "Death Message". Well who cares?

By the way I really don't understand these boaters who spend a fortune on a bespoke boat and then have these two very upright-looking, individual pair of chairs in the saloon. Surely the saloon (or 'lounge' for land lubbers) is for lounging. I can't remember who said it but I try to live by the maxim "Never stand up when you can sit down and never sit down when you can lie down".

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home