Friday, February 23, 2007

Fame at Last!

Jules, the author of a blog here writes an"Ongoing diary of life in Crewe... the people, places and its politics". There is lots of stuff on Crewe Alex FC, the railways, and lots of other local issues including everything from local big-brother contestants to bi-lingual road signs plus a chance to vote for your favourite building in the town, a feature which has attracted a lot of interest in the area (see below).

I was recently in McCormicks, a lovely Nantwich coffee shop (which has been around since long before coffee became trendy again) and read a profile on Jules and his blog in the local paper, well now, as a (temporary) local person he has done a profile on me and this teenie piece of the web. Thanks Jules and all the best!

While my ego is inflated I've also written a list of some of my musical claims to fame here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home